 Town / 3342
  Updated train/monorail terminal

(Previously posted elsewhere, but someone suggested reposting it on .town) I've beefed up the Bricktopia train/monorail terminal, making it bigger, and adding numerous architectural details. The photographs are also now much better. You can see the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Updated train/monorail terminal

(...) Dude. Honest to god. You are the undisputed king of lego town. I couldn't build structures like that even in my wildest dreams. :-) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.town)

Thanks for the compliments. Its all a matter of studying existing buildings and then combining the features you see into new structures. Alexander Johnston <Areas-4@excite.com> wrote in message news:GGtzDD.GtE@lugnet.com... (...) .town) (...) and (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.town)