 Town / 3339
3338  |  3340
Subject:
Japanese all 24 Coca Cola exclusives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 16:36:09 GMT

Anyone interested in all 24 Coca Cola Japanese exclusives?
I would like to semi-trade with #8538 Bionicle Muaka & Kane-Ra Set.
It cost about $40 to comlete all 24 exclusives so I will pay you $20 of the
difference.
I guess it should make fair trade.
If you are interested, please send a mail directly to my address.
Thank you.

Hitoshi Shimizu
Chiba, Japan