 Town / 3327
  New BFD Apparatus

I've added two more units to the Bricksburg Fire Department fleet, Engine Three and Squad One. Pictures can be found under the new Apparatus page. Thanks and LMKWYT, Will Bricksburg Fire Department: www.bricksburg.org GoB Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New BFD Apparatus

(...) Engine 3. I just realized my one and only 4 wide is the lego tiller truck, and it looks great with out the roof on the cab! Josh (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.town)