 Town / 3274
3273  |  3275
Subject:
sneak peek of my new 6-wide fire engine MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 22:48:53 GMT

Here is a rear & passenger side view of my new Fire engine MOC.  This engine
is modeled after a fire engine my local fire department has, and has a crew
of 3 (while most of mine have a crew of 2).  The rear end has an innovative
ladder style which will be show in a later picture.  The front end has 2
window panes, and is straight up & down.  There are a few pieces missing
from the truck right now, including all of the equipment (minus a pike pole,
2 shovels, & the jaws-of-life)

Josh