 Town / 3211
3210  |  3212
Subject:
Introducing the Eagle Hollow Volunteer Fire Department
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 15:57:41 GMT

Here is the first picture from the EHVFD, a pumper:

The main EHVFD folder (only this picture right now):

EHVFD covers a fairly small Village/Suburb of Shiningston, Eagle Hollow is
on 1/2 mile by 1 1/2 miles in size, and has a population of 70,000.  The
trucks are housed in a vintage fire hall from the early 1900's, with
moderized garage doors, and an added stall (where the police department used
to be in the building).  The added stall will house a 2001 Peirce Airel
Ladder truck.  The department also has a 1998 International Pumper/squad
truck.  The truck shown above is a 1974 International Pumper.  The
department members consist of 15 on call fire fighters, 3 driver/on scene
chiefs, and 1 Fire Chief.  The Village is also thinking of adding 1
International Ambulance, with a crew of 10 (2 for each shift).  I will add
more background info on the FD's webpage, when I get around to building it.

as always,
LMKWYT

Josh