 Town / 3190
    Re: Pics of my small-town buildings —Timothy Culberson
   To echo others comments, these are really great, Greg. There is something distinctly different about the oveall appearance of the layout protrayed in these photos ---- as others have mentioned, I think it has to do with your composition as a whole. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Pics of my small-town buildings —Greg Kramer
   Thanks for the kind words. But I can only take credit for the foreground buildings pictured. The layout as a whole was done by our club, WAMALUG, for a recent train show. If you want more information on the layout (and more pics) check out this (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.town)