 Town / 3189
Re: Pics of my small-town buildings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 22:55:27 GMT

As I already said privately, these are some really great buildings!

Greg Kramer <kramersinva@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Just a note to show off some MOCs (row houses, a church, train station, • and
a couple "main street" style stores):

These were included as part of the Wamalug display at a recent train show.
Pics were taken by Dan Boger (thanks Dan!).

Most of the buildings were inspired by train magazine photos and ads.
Sadly, most of my buildings are "abandoned" -- exteriors only (four • sides);
no interior detail.   A couple of the houses actually do have interiors to
them (done by my wife)... but I'm working on the rest.

-Greg