 Town / 3177
    Re: Final weeks for Sixby Fire Tech —Josh Baakko
   <snip> here i'm commenting again... I have to say thanks for all of your great inspiration to me, and many other 6-wide fire apparatus builders out there. I've drawen many great ideas from your trucks, and hate to see them go, and I'm sorry you have (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Final weeks for Sixby Fire Tech —Josh Baakko
   (...) Here's the link: (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.town)