 Town / 3130
  New fire hall almost next to old one?

I'm building my build for my hobbie store, and was thinking of making it look like an old fire hall, but the problem is that the new fire hall is right next to the property, does anyone think this would look strange? Josh (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New fire hall almost next to old one?

(...) Seen it done in real life. Sometime a building is too historicaly important to just mow over, so the ywill build a new one and sell the old to anyone who want's it. Here in Chicago an old fire station was turned into a rather successful bar. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New fire hall almost next to old one?

(...) Yeah, thats waht i figured, but the new hall is right next to where I'd like to put the old one, and i thought it may look strange to be that close, But then i could say that the city originaly had the Public Works Garage where the new fire (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.town)