 Town / 3124
Re: Fire Engine Moc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 12:42:39 GMT

In lugnet.town, Aaron Coghill writes:
hey  Ben,
Q - do you have a fire page or department on the web yet?
--
Aaron Coghill
Lugnet #676; BUGS member;

Aaron....I so very wish I did...maybe if I ever get around to putting them
together or having someone with a digital camera....<hint...hint>
come and take pictures of each station with its equipment.
Right now, I have 2 stations put togethers...both 6571 Flame Fighters...
the two Quints (one from each set), two chiefs (one from each set), as well
as the Hook N Ladder, the Snorkel Truck (the one I designed), two "grass"
units and two tractor trailer units with front end-loaders on them...
(2 1656 Evacuation Teams).  I also have a Emergency Evac 1 put together and
an airport fire squad truck put together.

I have in mind to eventually set up 8 or so stations....with around 40
pieces of equipment...10 or so Quints (pumper w/ ladder), 6 or so
pumpers/grass units, 5 or so Snorkel Units (a couple Squirting units,
and a couple with the extending cherry-picker)

I think it all boils down to Space in my room, and time, (actuall mostly
due to extreme laziness)....and a bit financial...(mmmm...not as much of
a factor, though)

I want to close with saying that right now my main priorities (of work)
are to finish organizing my room, then my lego collection (which should
fit / after organizing it / in my closet), and during this time of
"organization", put together my contribution to the local Train Show...
rtlToronto Train2.

Benjamin Medinets