 Town / 3121
    Re: New MOC: 8 wide VW Beetle —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   Bram: (...) a bit too steep or high. Isn't it lower than the "wheel covers"? Jacob (who hasn't seen a classic VW for around 60 minutes ;-) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.town)

        RE: New MOC: 8 wide VW Beetle —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Too steep, yes. Too high, no. It is taller than the fenders. I raised the lights and front bumper one plate, which helps a little bit. I'll post pictures later. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.town)