 Town / 3102
    Re: Minifig Scale Train Layout —Christopher Tracey
   (...) Thanks! I like the bridge also. I wonder how the six long arch would look in its place. I'm not as happy with the girder bridge as I would like to be. I originally wanted to use this fence piece (URL) to make a viaduct but I could not find any (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Minifig Scale Train Layout —Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) Ah!! Yes, that element would be super. I'd love to have those in gray. -Suz (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.town)