 Town / 3087
    Re: town fire set complete (as complete as I want to be) —Josh Baakko
   <snip> (...) Really! I love that set, what are you looking for, or could i maybe buy it? I've never really thought of looking for it on e-bay. josh (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: town fire set complete (as complete as I want to be) —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) I'm still undecided at which set I want, but don't plan on "selling it" I'll have to sit down and go through my list and see what a "fair" trade. The one set has a few "substitute" pieces but the other is complete w/ instructions. It has taken (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: town fire set complete (as complete as I want to be) —Josh Baakko
   (...) What would you take for the instructions? Josh (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.town)