 Town / 3085
Re: town fire set complete (as complete as I want to be)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 01:02:17 GMT

In lugnet.town, Josh Baakko writes:
In lugnet.town, Benjamin Medinets writes:
just writing to say that my last set that I needed to complete my
fire department has arrived...

some highlights to my collection (fire department):

6382 (fire station)
6385 (fire house 1)
6387?? (coastal rescue base) = has a pumper unit in it
6389 (fire control center)
6577 (flame fighters) have 2 of these
???? blaze brigade (town junior contribution)
    super rescue center (another town junior set)
    fire fighters hq (another town junior set)

1656 evacuation team
???? snorkle squad (truck with cherry basket)
    hook n ladder truck
    blaze battler
    various fire chief cars
    emergency evac (launch command contribution)
    fire truck from 1997 (grass truck w/ trailer "sprayer')
    airport fire squad
    light n sound hook n ladder truck
    firefigher's lift truck
    2 ambulances (2 X 6666)
    resQ sets (emgency rescue base with various rescue vehicles)

just to name and highlight my fire department

Wow, thats alot.  All of my department consists of MOC's now, I don't like
the Lego trucks because they are too small for my town.  I'm also wondering
if my contaiers for trains are looking a little small, and the trains them
selves.  I'm thinking now I'll have to go to 8 wide trains and 6 wide
containers so everything looks good.
Josh

large-size fire Mocs sound so cool...especially with larger-sized buildings
and trains, and other vehicles.
I want to change the look on the Snorkel Squad Truck into a dual axel
front-boom Snorkel truck...instead of the design of it now (TLC designed)

I also got my second copy of 1656 and will be willing to trade it for
somthing worthwhile!!!