 Town / 308
Re: Towns and trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 09:49:57 GMT

"Tobias Möller" wrote:

I have some problems with making a town with a train running through.
The straight tracks fit perfectly on the baseplates but the curved ones
won´t fit!
How do you solve this problem?
Do you let the straight tracks go on the baseplates and the curved ones go
outside?

Either that, or employ Matt's elegant solution using 2x2 turntables:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/train_depot/  Under "Ideas", click
on hints and tips.

HTH,
John