 Town / 3063
Re: Just a little curious...........
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 01:29:37 GMT

In lugnet.town, Robbie Anderson writes:
How many Lego Club members here have gotten the most recent Lego Mania
Magazine(May-June 2001), and is going to get 1808 Cloud Hopper? I'm getting
two cuz I like Cessnas(this set would most likely be a Cessna 152), and also
cuz I need the parts; my darn legos are rebelling on my white wings and
discoloring them!
Well, I was just curious. Please let me know.

                                     Robbie

Dang, i knew i should have kept getting that.  Why are they selling it there?
Josh