 Town / 3053
Re: Some great vehicle ideas.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 15:32:20 GMT

In lugnet.town, Christopher J. Dean writes:
During my lunch break, I came across some great vehicle pics.  I guess
someone from Japan is setting up his own auto show.  There are some great
ideas that can be used for future creations.

I used to see cars like this in Japan. The roads there are so small and
backalleyways are truly cramped. I have a view of reproducing a few of these
myself. Thank you! -Harvey