 Town / 3017
  Re: 4 Lego Arena Football Teams planned

<snip> (...) Yeah, great idea, and i have a few laying around right now. Josh (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.town)

"Josh Baakko" <shi_web@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GD3Hov.K5q@lugnet.com... (...) PLAY BALL! "trips right 57 smash go on one, ready, break!" Tim (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: 4 Lego Arena Football Teams planned

Which helmets are you going to use? I'm using the brown and white leather aviator style helmets to get that old time feel. Jon (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: 4 Lego Arena Football Teams planned

(...) I'm going to use the regular helets, they may look cheep but, oh well. I"m going to you the Green Flame one right now, now to decide the rest. Josh (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.town)

"jon furman" <rambocalrissian@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GD54K2.5Js@lugnet.com... (...) Great idea. That should evoke the era of Red Grange and Jim Thorpe. Who's playing in your first game? I suggest the Chicago Bears led by Grange vs. the (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.town)