 Town / 3001
  Re: My Shell Station Project - Update

(...) I like the car wash, i'll have to make one for my town. I've got to point out somethings, On the first page you say to "(Double click on the thumbnail picture to get a larger picture in a new window )", with the internet, you only have to (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

  Re: My Shell Station Project - Update

Josh & All, (...) Ach, figured as much. Well, it is accessible through the Lego Index page, under Creations. (...) Thanks! (...) Hmm.... I will have to correct the click number. I did not see the error you mentioned, it might be your browser, it (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.town)