 Town / 2989
  Re: 15 new photos of my city

Terrific buildings, great vehicles. The view from the ESB is cool, but it makes me think that your sidewalks need some sprucing up to look like a real city. Maybe planters or park benches or parking meters or ornamental trees or something. -- Paul (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: 15 new photos of my city

Thanks. I your "sidewalk" ideas.. I had wanted to add parking meters, and I had also thought of newspaper machines too. I'm also thinking of building grillwork into the ground to simulate the subway vents that run along the sidewalks near stations. (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: 15 new photos of my city

Grillwork and manholes would be cool! -- Paul Davidson Sean Kenney <sean@seankenney.com> wrote in message news:GCrI78.8ux@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) it (...) real (...) trees (...) scattered (...) city (...) my (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: 15 new photos of my city

<snip it all> I should post some pictures of my side walks too, i've been thinking about the manholes latly, but i have a complex project right now. Josh (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.town)