 Town / 2892
Re: Dump Truck MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 19:32:56 GMT

A. Mark Wilburn at amwilburn@iname.com wrote:

It's funny, but I was just wondering the other day what a Sandlin town moc
would look like...

Heh.

Three hours!??? You are fast!

People tell me that, but I don't consider myself to be all that fast.

And that thing looks great... I really like
it. Very clever use of panels in in the tipper to keep the bucket wall from
exceeding 1 stud width. (now I have to get me some yellow panels!). Also
like the 1/2 stud offset grill.

Thanks :^)

~1st Lieutenant, Fleebnork Division Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego