 Town / 2890
  Urban Detail Shots

Hello, Last week I posted some very rough pictures of my town. A few people asked about 'better' & 'more detailed' pictures. Well, I'm still trying to get the hang of taking good pictures, but I added a new folder with some new shots to brickshelf. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

  Re: Urban Detail Shots

(...) Thanks for another of the dump truck. Whats in this building? (URL) like the bridge in this picture: (URL) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

  Re: Urban Detail Shots

(...) Your welcome. Whats in this building? (...) apartments on the floors above. I don't know if I like the way its coming out though....it's been 1/2 way complete for about a month now. (...) weekend & placed it above the streets. Need more black (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)