 Town / 2854
2853  |  2855
Subject:
Corrected Links (was Re: Town Buildings)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 18:42:36 GMT

Nothing like replying to my own post.  Fixed links now (I hope).  If they
don't work now, the general RichLUG Brickshelf site is
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=richlug

Thanks.

Tim

"Timothy D. Freshly" <timfreshly@shaheenlaw.com> wrote in message
There are now a few pictures of some of my town buildings on Brickshelf. • I
don't yet have a way to post pictures so these are pictures from the last
two RichLUG meetings (special thanks to Rich Schoonover for taking and
posting these pics to Brickshelf).  While you are there, check out some of
the other creations by other RichLUGers (including a cool working lamp by
Greg Perry).

Hotel: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=39649
This is a four story downtown hotel.  It features an awning covered front
entrance and statuary on the penthouse level (old style minifigs).

Misc. Building: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=39650
A three story town building with a shop on the first floor and living • space
above.

Street Scene:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=39651
This scene includes the Hotel (fax left), a corner drugstore with sign, • the
above mentioned building, an apartment building, and an older • victorianesque
corner home (green house).  My Street Sweeper is happily cleaning out • front
(oblivious to the charging knights from my castle  :-D).

Blue Tower:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=39839
Built in tribute to the PPG Building in Pittsburgh (although it doesn't
resemble the actual shape of the PPG Building), this corporate office • tower
is the tallest building so far in my town.  In the background is a • Georgian
house.

House:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=39851
Basic house.  The only semi-rare parts are the two old style doors from • the
old style minifig era.

Classic Car:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=39852
Basic SNOTty design for the engine.  There is a small trunk which raises • up
in the back with the spare tire mounted on the outside.

Hope you enjoy.

Tim