 Town / 2851
Re: New Auto MOC's from Rod Ripley
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 22:21:07 GMT

That is so cool,acurate too! I've been thinking of doing a super hero theme
lately, maybe I'll use a batmobile!

Keep up the good work Rod!!

Gary E. Blessing

Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message
These are some new auto creations from a local AFOL, Rod Ripley (He • doesn't
yet have LUGNET access):

http://www.lastfootoffilm.com/rodripley/lego/pics/auto/BatmobileFront_HiRes.
jpg

http://www.lastfootoffilm.com/rodripley/lego/pics/auto/BatmobileSide_HiRes.j
pg

http://www.lastfootoffilm.com/rodripley/lego/pics/auto/BatmobileBack_HiRes.j
pg

http://www.lastfootoffilm.com/rodripley/lego/pics/auto/BatmobileTop_HiRes.jp

http://www.lastfootoffilm.com/rodripley/lego/pics/auto/CamaroSideWIP_HiRes.j
pg

http://www.lastfootoffilm.com/rodripley/lego/pics/auto/LowriderOpen_HiRes.jp

http://www.lastfootoffilm.com/rodripley/lego/pics/auto/LowriderSide_HiRes.jp

I believe that he can read your responses.