 Town / 2754
    Fond memories of 554 —Harvey Henkelman
   My first ever LEGO set I got was set 554 (the Exxon fuel tanker) from my mother. In fact, I loved it so much that she bought me another! My warm memories of that are somewhat tainted by the Exxon Valdez incident (just kidding), Anyway, if any AFOL's (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

        Re: Fond memories of 554 —Thomas Main
     (...) I really liked this set too! The slopes used to approximate a round shape and the stickers added a sense of realism to the model that was really refreshing for the time (this was one of the sets that ushered in the minifig era). I remember (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

        Re: Fond memories of 554 —Ronald Vallenduuk
   Can't say I have any memories of Exxon tankers. The first time I ever heard about Exxon was the Valdez incident. Instead we had 671. Same model, different colors. And allthough I have to admit I liked it I'm afraid it was never my favorite... In (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

        Re: Fond memories of 554 —Frank Filz
   (...) Not an Exxon version of 377, but there was 6375. Frank (23 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)