 Town / 2655
2654  |  2656
Subject:
Dark Age Avenger was a Kenworth Drag Rig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 23:25:32 GMT

The newest edition to my custom trucks. A Kenworth Semi with Blower, Choped
exhaust, wheelie bars, wing, nitrous tank, full removable hood, and lots of
crome.   Cab is 6 wide Sleeper is 8 wide 28 studs long from end of wheelie
bars to grill.

  I can get some pics within minutes but I forgot how to upload images to
brickshelf.

-Jeremy