 Town / 262
  Re: Inspire me!

Hey! That's a great starter list Jacob...did you just think up that on the spur of the moment or did you have this list made up in a text file or something somewhere? -Tim Culberson (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Inspire me!

Timothy Culberson: (...) The list was just made up "on the spur of the moment" (even though I have a different - and much longer - list back in my idea box in Copenhagen). I used a Swedish town (Sodertalje) and what I needed to continue living like (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)