 Town / 2583
  Question about blue go-kart

Hello, while browsing through the set databases, I noticed a small blue go kart that goes with the 2000 Race theme. The car has three different set numbers, and I assume for different areas of the world: 1272, 1282, and 6618. I was wondering which (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Question about blue go-kart

(...) the race theme on the left menu. If it's anywhere, it's there. BEN GATRELLE (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)