 Town / 2576
Re: It's March 1st: Is Alpha Team in Stores?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 00:00:17 GMT

So far I've only seen the helicopter at the TRU in Pinole, CA.

Dave

Bradley Dale <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
I haven't noticed any posts about buying Alpha Team sets, despite the fact • that
LEGO is usually a few days early (or months, as was the case for the • "January
2001" sets).  Are they not availible yet?  I want a big trans-red • satellite
dish!