 Town / 2570
  Re: Town building contest voting open again - registration info

What the hell?! Voting for the most powerful office in this country doesn't require going this much red tape and THAT individual has a finger on the button. (...) Lightfoot lightfoot@earthling.net (URL) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

Jonathan Johnson wrote in message <3a9ed7cc.1227220@lu...et.com>... (...) Check back a few weeks ago to what happened when voting was open to all. That's why. Believe me, I wouldn't make it this complicated for *ME*, let alone everyone else, if I (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Town building contest voting open again - registration info

(...) ?? How much red tape? I remember having to dredge up a birth certificate to get registered the first time. This process... you're halfway there already, just find one more post you did and send him that URL too along with the referenced one.. (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)