 Town / 2554
    Re: Town building contest voting open again - registration info —James Brown
   (...) Being a sleep-deprived zombie after Supertrain, I deleted the pic of one of my entries before I realized what I was doing. I no longer have the original of that picture - at least, not that I can find - and was wondering if it would be kosher (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Town building contest voting open again - registration info —Brad Hamilton
     I don't see any problem with this as long as other people aren't annoyed. James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message news:G9Hr6o.LAH@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) wondering (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Town building contest voting open again - registration info —Kevin Wilson
   James Brown wrote in message ... (...) wondering (...) That's OK James - just send me a link to the substitute pic and a description which makes it clear which part of the pic is the entry. Or could you crop it down to mostly just the entry model? (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)