 Town / 2547
  Re: 6566 Bank Set

Hi, Try posting to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade as this is where people check for requests like this. (I already copied this message to that group). ben medinets <bmedinets@aol.com> wrote in message news:G9G4Ho.8Ks@lugnet.com... (...) recently.... (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 6566 Bank Set

Hey Brad Thanks a million on the advise and for copying it...I am (can be) a tad bit lazy sometimes....I thought lugnet.town would be an appropriate spot to post it...but the lugnet.market.etc.... would also give it some additional exposure. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: 6566 Bank Set

I seem to remember that these were available from a Lego outlet store or one of the LIC's Rose Brad Hamilton wrote in message ... (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)