 Town / 2476
Re: A site for Lego Towns?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 21:48:05 GMT

In lugnet.town, Thomas Main writes:
Chris Fortier wrote:

Hello all-
I will add this site too, it is in the Open Directory, it has about 37
cities and two sites that "support" cities:
http://www.dmoz.org/Kids_and_Teens/Sports_and_Hobbies/Toys/Lego/Town/Communities/
I constantly search the 'net for LEGO Cities, especially while I am here at
college, hundreds of miles away from my city. If you know of any cities that
are not on there, please let me know.
~Chris Fortier

The /town subdirectory of my site has my town buildings:

http://members.nbci.com/brickenplate/town.html

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu

In lugnet.town, Brad Hamilton writes:
I've seen several directories.

Here is one that has been around for a while:

http://www.adequate.com/lego/maniac/links/Creations/Town/

Dave Amos <davea21@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
I was just wondering if there was a website that has a comprehensive and
up-to-date list of Lego towns.  If there isn't, should there be?  Are • there
enought cities to warrant some sort of directory?  I think it may be a • nice
thing to have.  I know Ive spent afternoons searching the 'net for city
sites, and this may prove to be much easier.  I guess it might come close • to
a "Castle World" type of operation.  Any suggestions would be helpful

Dave Amos
www.bricktannia.com

Join the Lego Town Webring here:
http://nav.webring.yahoo.com/hub?ring=legotown