 Town / 2373
    Re: My unfinished town diorama —Thomas Main
   Christopher Tracey wrote: <snip> (...) Using the light saber pieces as parts of the marquee is brilliant! Best detail I've seen in a long time :) -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: My unfinished town diorama —Christopher Tracey
   (...) Thanks! I was originally trying to use the fiber optic units to have a 'real' working marquee but it was bulky and didn't give the look I wanted. As I was taking that apart, I happened to glance over at my box of minifig accessories and it hit (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)