 Town / 2369
    Re: Extended 6444 Cargo Plane —Scott Runkle
   (...) Great idea... it was a rather small plane to begin with. I like your redesign. I have a suggestion for the rear tail - move the horizontal stabilizer (black 2x8 plate) up higher. It would require a little redesign with the yellow slopes, but (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Extended 6444 Cargo Plane —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Thanks for the praise and suggestion! I wasn't happy with the tail, and had forgotten about the Med-Star plane. I'm gonna have to play with that idea when I get a chance. :) Jeff (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)