 Town / 2331
    Re: Introducing my new town: BrickTopia —Brad Hamilton
   Hi Scott, I've been trying to create a "better" police station, but when the last one was pretty good, its really hard to top it! (Plus I already used some of my cooler white pieces on the natural history museum). I'm having a building block at the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

        Re: Introducing my new town: BrickTopia —Scott Thomas
   Ah, building blocks are a bummer. I always have a building block, namely school and work! ;) Scott Member 718 (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)