 Town / 2328
  Town set with the longest production run?

Does anyone know what town set has has the longest production run? I was looking at a 1991 German catalog and I notied that 6386 (police station) was still available then. It was originally offered in 1986. A six year run!! -- Asher (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)