 Town / 2274
2273  |  2275
Subject:
New organization: Mutual Aid Assosciation of Lego Fire Departments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 03:36:20 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Good evening,
I am posting this per request of Shane Brunazzi on behalf of the new group
formed for those who create firefighting apparatus using Lego. The group's
name is Mutual Aid Assosciation of Lego Fire Departments, or MAALFD for
short. There are currently fourteen people/departments involved in this
project. You can visit the site at
http://hometown.aol.com/WashFireRescue51/MAALFD.html

We would appreciate your comments and please visit our site.
If you have any questions, myself and other members of the group who read
Lugnet will be glad to answer them.
Thank You.

Ryan Dennett
Legofield Fire Company