 Town / 2260
Re: 1957 Chevy Corvette pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:22:57 GMT

Ryan Dennett <rdennett@firehousemail.com> wrote in message

Thanks for the compliment Gary. I've posted the .dat file in
.cad.dats.models and also on my brickshelf page. If you build it let me • know
how you like it in real bricks.
Indeed I will build it,if I can find enough pieces:)

I had expected more comments, since other people get comments on stuff
like this, but hey!, one is better than none :)

I too was suprised that no-one else comented!
Thanks again

Your welcome!

Gary