 Town / 226
    Re: Ponte Vecchio - Elevated Road Bridge Over Rail —Erik Olson
   (...) Looking at some pictures, it sure seems that Il Ponte Vecchio rests on pilings. I found (URL) to have some nice drawings. Ours here in Kew Gardens hasn't got any arches. My book says there are several more in the U.S. but the author does not (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Ponte Vecchio - Elevated Road Bridge Over Rail —Eric Joslin
   (...) It does. If you're interested, I have several shots from my vacation to Florence (which, my god, was almost a year ago). I don't have them scanned in currently, though if you're patient I can have them by just after Christmas (I don't own a (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)