 Town / 2224
    Church Update —Amy Hughes
   I've photographed and described my new 7 ft x 5 1/2 ft mobile project table here... (URL) Church page has been updated with photos of the construction site and groundbreaking. You can see the outline of the church in the construction site picture. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.michlug)