 Town / 2192
    Re: What every lego town is missing.... —Erik Olson
   (...) Dense urban areas... There are 3 Home Depot stores smack in the middle of "Impossible To Zone For" Queens, NY. I was shocked to discover I am just 0.7 miles away from the latest one. Happily, we also got a Target as part of the Big Box (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: What every lego town is missing.... —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) I think we have 2 HD's here in the Bronx. I went the other direction with my town though: Used auto shops, cheap hotels, junkyards & garbage transfer stations. They zone the Bronx really well, all the above on one block with apartments & (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)