 Town / 2063
  Re: Is this fair game for the town contest?

hmm. definitelly Lamborghini Diablo, more pics please! its awesome. -philip kostka (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

  RE: Is this fair game for the town contest?

(...) You are correct. And I couldn't wait to take more pictures, so I stuck on some replacement wheels and took them anyway... Please continue the discussion here: (URL) Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)