 Town / 1994
    Re: police MOCs? —Tom Stangl
   (URL) - SWAT Semi I've already rebuilt it several times, and plan on tearing it down and rebuilding it AGAIN. It's a bit long for roadplates ;-) I may also make a truck with 2 shorter trailers. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

        Re: police MOCs? —Kyle Henneberque
   Tom, very nice work. You capture the intricacy of Mobile Command Posts very well. I only have compliant, lights! You have to put some exerior lights on it, that is one of the best parts of Police vehicles. But still, a very nice MOC. You got a lot (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)