 Town / 1990
    Re: police MOCs? —Christopher J. Dean
   (...) A good place to see quite a variation in police vehicles is in NYC. The NYPD uses many different vehicles for law enforcement. Also, while the NYPD do by large numbers of the same cruisers, they add different accessories to the vehicles to (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

        Re: police MOCs? —Edward T. Riddle
   Where I live on of the local Sherrif's (I believe the Sherrif Deputy) drives a Corvette - painted in all black with white pinstripes. It has DARE markings on it and some nice lettering saying that is was confiscated in a drug raid. Later, Ed (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)