 Town / 1923
    Everything is happy in alphaland. —Nick Cameron
   I re-joined on to lugnet because I don't know how to transfer the files from my current computer to my new one. I would just like to let you know a great fact about lego alpha team. If you get all the sets, you will only have repeats of ogel and the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.town)