 Town / 1814
1813  |  1815
Subject:
Church online (MOC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 12:29:41 GMT

Hi all!

I have my church online, take a look:

http://www.geocities.com/sonnichj/lego/church.htm

This a model of a Danish church. Simply white...
The original design was much smaller and based on coloured "clear" bricks
(from e.g. 970), but then I found the pane lattice windows.
Quite expensive, as it took three 6494 Mystic Mountain Time Labs just for
the windows.
It uses 11 of these windows.

Sonnich

PS: please note that my email from November 23rd is no longer
sjensen@novocetec.com but sonnich@my-deja dot com