 Town / 1781
1780  |  1782
Subject:
Fantasy Skyscraper MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 01:19:44 GMT

This is a large model of a skyscraper I built.  The top and bottom are quite
highly detailed using Baroque and Neo-classical motifs.  It is 17 stories
high.

Pictures can be found at the following links:
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/ldraw/lorenz.htm
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bhamilto1/LDRAW/Skyscraper/lorenzbot.jpg

I posted the .dat file in lugnet.cad.dat.models

(If you can't get the page, or one of the pictures, use the refresh button)

LMKWYT

Brad