 Town / 160
Re: Wow! This is a good set!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 00:44:37 GMT

Tobias Möller <tobias.moller@telia.com> wrote in message
news:FKJ2nD.D5M@lugnet.com...

I love the 6420. It´s a mail-man with a bike, two letters and a mail-box. • I
have two of them already, and I´m going to buy more, because they are not • in
the catalogue for -99 (not in Sweden) and they´ll probably be gone after a
while.

I agree it's a great little set.  It seems odd that TLG didn't include this
set in the current catalogue and for that matter Crisis News Crew from a
year or two back.

It seems to be company policy now to exclude the better designed Town sets
from catalogues.

They are great! Now you can use the bikes and mail-boxes for the
houses in your town, and then use the letters and the minifigs to build a
post-office!

Maybe it's time TLG released a post office set.  It's been 14 years since
the last one.

Sanjay

----
Millennium City - Princess Wharf @ http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jsds