 Town / 1581
1580  |  1582
Subject:
Coast Guard Station: What's your take on this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 04:40:16 GMT

575 Coast Guard Station was my first modern town set. One thing that never
seemed quite sensible about it: is it supposed to be out in the middle of the
water, or on some kind of pier? It's built more like a standing oil platform.

At least the "recent" Nautica sets were sure on this point.